Welcome to Eotam!
The terms and conditions set out guidelines and rules that govern your use on Eotam’s website which is accessible at https://eotam.com.
When you visit this site, we assume that you agree to these conditions and terms. Don’t continue to use Eotam if you do not wish to be bound by all the conditions and terms outlined on this site.
The following terminology is applicable for these Terms and Conditions as well as the Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice, as well as to all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you who is the user of this site and is compliant with the terms and conditions of the Company. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” are all a part of our Company. “Party”, “Parties” as well as “Us”, refer to us and the client. The terms all refer to the acceptance, offer, and consideration of the payment required to provide helping the client in the most effective way to achieve the objective of assisting the Client’s requirements about providing the specified services, by and subject to the laws of pk in force. Any use of these terms, or any other words in the singular or plural, including capitalization, and/or he/she/they, are interpreted as interchangeable, and hence as refers to the identical.
If not stated otherwise, Eotam and its licensors have the intellectual property rights to the entirety of material available on Eotam. The intellectual property rights of Eotam are all reserved. You can access this through Eotam for private use except for limitations set out in these terms and conditions.
You should not:
- Republish content from Eotam
- Sub-license, rent, or sell material from Eotam
- Reproduce, duplicate, or duplicate material from Eotam
- Redistribute the content of Eotam
Some areas of this website allow users to exchange ideas and data in specific areas of the site. Eotam does not screen comments, edit, publish, or read Comments before their publication on the site. Comments do not represent the views or opinions of Eotam, its agents, or affiliates. Comments reflect the opinions and opinions of those who express their views and opinions. To the extent permissible by law, Eotam shall not be responsible for the comments or any damage, liability, or other expenses incurred in connection with the usage of or posting of and/or display of comments on this site.
Eotam retains the rights to review any Comments posted and remove all comments that could be considered offensive, inappropriate, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and agree that:
- You are entitled to publish comments on our website and have all permissions and licenses to do that;
- The Comments are not infringing any intellectual property rights not limited to trademark, copyright, patent, or other rights of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any offensive, defamatory, libelous indecent, or other unlawful material that would constitute an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments are not intended to solicit or promote commercial or commercial or illegal activities.
You give Eotam an unrestricted license to reproduce, use edit, and permit others to copy, reuse and modify your comments in any form, format, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations can connect to our Website without prior written consent:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors can hyperlink to our website similarly to how they link to the websites of other businesses listed; and
- Accredited Business Systems across the globe, except soliciting non-profit groups, charities, shopping malls, and charitable fundraising organizations that are not permitted to connect to our site.
The organizations can connect to our home page and our publications, or other Web pages as they are sure that the link (a) isn’t in any way misleading; (b) doesn’t mislead or suggest that it is a sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the party linking to it and its products or services; and (c) fits in its context on the site.
We can consider and accept additional link requests from the following kinds of organizations:
- generally-known business and/or consumer information sources;
- dot.com Community websites;
- associations or other organizations representing charities
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- Consulting, accounting, and law companies and
- Trade associations and educational institutions.
We will accept links from these organizations when we determine that: (a) the link will not cause us to appear unfavorably to our accredited companies; (b) the business has no negative history against us, (c) benefits us from the exposure of the hyperlink outweighs for the lack of Eotam in addition, (d) the hyperlink is part of general information about the resource.
The linked organizations can be a part of our homepage as that the link (a) isn’t in any way deceitful; (b) does not mislead or suggest that it is a sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linked party or the products and services it offers or products; and (c) fits in its context on the site.
If you’re among the companies mentioned inning paragraph 2. above, and you are keen on linking with our site, we must be informed by ing emailing to include your name, the name of your company name, and contact details along with the URL for your site as well as a list of all URLs you plan to link to our website and a list of URLs on our website that you wish to connect. Give us a couple of weeks to receive an answer.
The organizations that have been approved to link to our website in the following manner:
- Through the use of our corporate name or
- Through the use of a unidirectional resource locator, which is connected to
- The use of the description or other information on our website linked that is logical about the context and structure of the content on the site of the linking party.
The use of the logo of Eotam or any other image will be permitted to link without the existence of a trademark license agreement.
Without prior written consent, you are not permitted to not design frames on our web pages that alter the appearance or visual appeal of our website.
We will not be held accountable for any content which appears on your Website. You agree to safeguard and defend us from all claims that may arise on your website. It is prohibited that any link(s) are allowed to be placed on any website which could be seen as libelous or criminal or obscene or infringes on or violates in any way or promotes the violation of any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
The Website reserves the right to demand to remove any hyperlinks to our website. We will remove all links on our Website on demand. We reserve the right to modify the terms of these conditions as well as its linking policy at any time. If you continue to link to our website you are agreeing to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions for linking.
Removal of links from our site
If you notice a hyperlink on our website that you find offensive for any reason, feel free to notify us at any time. We’ll consider requests to remove links, but we are not obliged to do so or reply directly to you.
We cannot guarantee that the information provided on the website is correct We cannot guarantee its accuracy or completeness nor do we guarantee to guarantee that the website is accessible or that the information on the website is current.
To the extent permissible by law, we disclaim any representations, warranties, and other conditions regarding this website or the usage of this site. This disclaimer is not intended to:
- Limit or exclude your liability in the event of the death of a person or injury to a person;
- limit or eliminate your or our liability for the fraudulent or false representation of fraud.
- limit any of your or our obligations in any manner not allowed by the law in force limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted by applicable law;
- We will not be able to exclude any of our or your obligations that cannot be excluded by law.
The limitations and restrictions on responsibility set out within the present Section as well as elsewhere within this disclaimer (a) must be abided by the preceding paragraph and (b) cover all obligations that arise under the disclaimer, including any liability arising from contract, tort, or for the breach of statutory obligation.
If the website as well as any information or services offered on the website are offered at no cost and without charge, we are not held responsible for any damage or loss of any kind.